Principal Consultant – Organisational Psychologist
This boutique, purpose-directed and values-driven consulting firm is seeking a passionate Principal Consultant/Organisational Psychologist to join their team.
- Bring your authentic self to work every day and work in an innovative, supportive and fun workplace
- A challenging and rewarding role where you make a positive social impact every day
- Create a balance in your work life and ensure whole-of-person growth and development is a focus for you
About Pinnacle Group Australia and the opportunity
Established in 2005, Pinnacle Group Australia delivers customised and innovative solutions that transform organisations and people and drive long-term success. They have a proven track record in their three core services; people/leadership development, organisational alignment and strategy development.
As a Principal Consultant, you’ll have the opportunity to work on challenging projects that tackle issues that have positive impact in a supportive team-based environment. You will enjoy a leadership role where you will work closely and collaboratively with their Director, consulting staff and consultant support team. In your role, you will make a positive difference in people’s lives, empower organisations to achieve their best, as well as guide and develop current and future leaders. You will play to your strengths and be able to undertake program design, facilitation and project management on a range of strategy, leadership, team and organisational development projects.
Driven by their purpose and values, they predominantly work with clients in health and mental health, education, and human and community services. Ultimately, they strive to build a more prosperous and meaningful future in which people, organisations and the community can thrive.
- Principal Consultant/organisational psychologist
- Competitive remuneration and attractive employee benefits
- Flexible work arrangements (full-time and part-time options, working from home, time variability etc)
- Professional development provided and encouraged
- Member of the leadership team and leading a small team
Who you’ll be
You’ll be an organisational psychologist with relevant postgraduate qualifications and have a strong consulting background with extensive experience in program design, facilitation, and project management. You will be a scientist-practitioner, drawing on your academic background to develop innovative and evidence-based strategies for our clients. To be successful in this role you’ll be passionate about the work you do, be a lifelong learner, and a true team player. You’ll be able to understand and apply new concepts quickly, be an innovative thinker, and possess strong interpersonal skills to enable strong relationship building and influence.
- Post graduate qualifications in organisational psychology
- Experience in a professional consulting environment (or equivalent)
- Extensive experience in facilitation and have a strong workshop presence
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Possess spark, drive and a desire to make a difference
If you have the capability and drive to take on this transformative role then we encourage you to contact Richard Evans on 0431 414 883 or apply using the forms below.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org