Sustainability & Environment Manager
With a client base of over 1 million residential and commercial customers our client is embracing the ever changing energy landscape. This organisation is focused on delivering new, innovative and integrated offerings to meet the changing needs of their customers.
You will lead the sustainability and environmental strategy across the energy portfolio and influence company-wide behaviours and actions.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading, developing and empowering the Sustainability and Environment team
- Embedding Sustainability into core business activities
- Driving continuous improvement across the business
- Manage regulatory reporting requirements
- Developing and nurturing internal and external stakeholder relationships
With 5-10 years demonstrated experience working at a management level in a similar or related environment you will possess:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- A good knowledge of environmental legislation.
- Interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-developed influencing skills.
- Proven people leadership skills
- Effective project management skills
Reporting to the Head of Health, Safety and Environment, the successful candidate will join an organisation that is adapting to the ever changing energy landscape. This is a great opportunity to provide leadership, build capacity and make a significant impact on the overall success of the business.
For a confidential discussion contact Richard Evans on 03 9600 0115 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can apply using the forms below.