Our client holds an impressive stable of leading Australian and New Zealand insurance brands. Their culture is based on believing that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by life experiences, cultures & passions. Our client’s strategic priorities are anchored by simplification and agility. Sustainability forms a key part of their strategy and is fundamental to the way they do business.
The successful candidate will be supporting the coordination and execution of sustainability initiatives, events and local partnerships. This role will work with a diverse cross-section of internal and external stakeholders including not-for-profit and government organisations. The candidate who gains this assignment will play a critical role in executing our client’s community partnerships and programs, including the delivery of events, generating employee engagement and the measurement, evaluation and reporting of programs and activities.
- Work with the Manager Partnerships and Programs and broader team to support initiative execution delivering on the sustainability framework, confident communities program and community partnerships
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders on the delivery of sustainability activities
- Identify and coordinate opportunities for employee engagement, working with the Employee Communications team to coordinate clear communications on programs and activities
- Provide timely and high quality administrative and coordination support to the sustainability team, including management of internal and external enquiries, day-to-day budget management and management of team resources such as team guides
- Support sustainability team members in the measurement, evaluation and reporting of programs and activities
With a deep understanding of sustainability strategy and approaches, you will also possess:
- Effective communication skills with experience communicating sustainability and responsible business approaches
- Highly developed administration and event management skills
- Collaborative and agile working style
- Tertiary qualification(s) in a related field, e.g. sustainability, environmental science, social science
For a confidential discussion contact Nathan Kelly on 03 9600 0115 or send your resume to email@example.com quoting ‘Sustainability Consultant.’ Alternatively, you can apply using the forms below.