Sustainability Advisor – Infrastructure
Our client is a global tier one property and infrastructure group, who continually seek to raise the bar with their ground-breaking and industry-leading project management, construction and design services. Holding a sustainable competitive advantage, which is driven by operating across multiple segments, allows for continued innovative and fully integrated solutions to be delivered for their list of high profile customers.
Our client is currently delivering some of Victoria’s and Metro Melbourne’s most contemporary projects which continue to gain prominence within the industry and across the general population of Victoria.
Our client’s Engineering business offers a comprehensive civil engineering capability. They provide services to public and private clients with a focus on Roads, Bridges and Tunnels, Rail and Civil Infrastructure. The project team requires a Sustainability Advisor to work on key projects across Melbourne.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering certified ratings for projects
- Assisting the company in delivering an ISCA rating of ‘Excellent’
- Site inspections, monitoring and reporting
- Ensuring projects are compliant with the requirements clients Sustainability Policy
- Contributions as part of the broader Environment & Sustainability Team
With a minimum of 5 years professional experience, the successful candidate will have prior knowledge and experience in the application of the IS Rating and the Green Star Sustainability Rating Tools. They must also be registered through the ISCA.
You will also possess:
- Experience and passion for environmental science, urban planning or engineering
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline
- Demonstrated project management skills
- The relevant accredited professional qualifications associated with experience of sustainability rating tools (IS and Green Star)
- Environmental science, urban planning or engineering
- The ability to apply skills and expertise to a diverse range of projects
This position provides an opportunity to work for an award winning, global leader within the property and infrastructure industry. Melbourne is on the crest of an Infrastructure boom and this role will position you well to accelerate your career over the coming years. With an overarching commitment to sustainability, our client has a long and proud history of being the industry leader in sustainability.
For a confidential discussion contact Richard Evans or Nathan Kelly on 03 9600 0115 or send your resume to email@example.com quoting ‘Sustainability Advisor’. Alternatively, you can apply using the forms below.