Relationship Manager – Major Gifts
The World Wildlife Foundation (WWF) is one of the most recognised and respected brands globally. As an independent conservation organisation it has biodiversity and environmental protection at its heart. Their Australian efforts focus on the environmental issues that are most impactful on Australia’s natural resources, ensuring that they are managed to promote long term ecological sustainability. They are working to build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature and are widely applauded for their ability to generate positive relationships in the promotion of environmental preservation.
As the Relationship Manager, you will oversee a portfolio of WWF-Australia’s most high-profile and generous friends and supporters. As a part of the Philanthropy team, you will be responsible for strengthening WWF’s ability to achieve its strategic objectives through the generation and growth of sustainable major gift support.
Key responsibilities will be to:
- Working closely with the conservation team to develop bespoke case studies to present to prospective donors
- Develop and manage strong relationships with key supporters, prospects, and internal stakeholders
- Undertake research and analysis to better understand the environmental conservation philanthropic landscape
- Deliver on targets to generate and grow strong, long-term sustainable income
With a passion for environmental conservation and sustainable development, you will have experience in fundraising/marketing strategy.
Ideally you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in relationship management
- Demonstrated ability in writing and presenting engaging proposals to groups
- A track record of delivering against revenue targets
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to present, influence and negotiate at a range of levels
This is an opportunity to connect people who have an altruistic desire to improve the state of the planet, by working with one of the world’s most recognisable brands. You will form relationships with high profile stakeholders who are proud to leverage their wealth and influence to fund WWF’s conservation and sustainable development work. Through relationship management, you will empower philanthropists to make real and lasting contributions in protecting the natural environment and helping support the communities that share them.
If you have the capability and drive to take on this transformative role then we encourage you to contact Kate Faulkner on 03 9600 0115 or apply using the forms below.