Recruitment Coordinator/ Resourcer
At Talent Nation we are committed to using the power of business to do good, our primary objective being to match purpose driven people with purpose driven roles. Combining our passions and expertise, we specialise in the executive search and recruitment of professionals within the fields of Environment, Sustainability, Energy, Natural Resources, Safety, Renewables, Social Enterprise and Not for Profits. We are constantly engaging with all levels of leaders, and as a result helping to implement positive and effective social, environmental and economic outcomes for both the organisations themselves as well as the broader community.
Talent Nation are currently seeking a highly capable Recruitment Coordinator/ Resourcer to join our close-knit team. You will be responsible for assisting in the end to end recruitment process for a range of executive, senior executive positions and complex recruitment assignments.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing administrative recruitment support to the Managing Director
- Recruitment and search of potential professionals within our specialist areas
- Managing enquiries from clients and candidates
- Processing resumes and managing the recruitment database
- Uploading online job advertisements
- Assistance with marketing functions including social media
- Ad hoc projects as per business requirements
You will be a proactive team player with initiative, who wishes to progress in a recruitment career and whom also has values aligned with the environmental and not for profit spaces that we specialise in.
Ideally, you will possess:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or a minimum of 2 years professional experience
- Advanced knowledge of the suite of Microsoft Office programs
- Highly developed written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure and complete tasks within set deadlines
Working with Talent Nation means the opportunity to be involved with a founding Certified B Corporation within Australia. If you are looking for a profit driven organisation that only cares about the bottom-line then we are not right for you. We love the work that we do and the people we interact with; including our partners that we support through our probono work and financial contributions. We consider the impact of our decisions not only on our shareholders, but also on our stakeholders which include the community, the environment, our staff, suppliers and customers. You spend a lot of time in your workplace, so it is our belief that you have to enjoy where you work and be proud of what you do. We are looking to invest in, mentor and develop the right individual for a long-term career within the company & industry
We are unashamedly proud of the fact that we are the market leaders in this space and are constantly humbled by the actions of the people and organisations we support. If you would like to grow your career, and leverage your skills to create impact, then we would love to talk to you.
We believe that ‘Purpose’ is a critical component in job satisfaction. Therefore to be considered for this role, we ask that you provide a Cover Letter detailing your interest and highlighting any significant experience/ involvement you have in the sectors that we operate in.
For a confidential discussion contact Richard Evans on 0431 414 883 or apply using the forms below. Please direct any general enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org