Partner Engagement Manager
Sydney or Melbourne
Our client, a young for-purpose organisation, recognises that the market for a more environmentally and socially conscious construction sector is larger than ever. Established in 2015, their purpose is to increase education on sustainability across the construction and infrastructure supply chains. They are providers of free online learning, as well as face-to-face training and information sessions for contractors, suppliers and service providers.
Funded and supported by leading construction and infrastructure companies, our client has also worked with organisations such as the Property Council of Australia and Engineers Australia. They have an ongoing commitment to lead the construction industry towards a more sustainable future.
This part-time position is for a Partner Engagement Manager to improve market engagement, engage new partners, and help achieve financial and strategic growth. The primary role of the Business Development Manager is to increase the number of Partners that help to fund the organisation through the development and delivery of a successful business development strategy.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Identifying potential partners, and the decision makers within the potential partner organisations, turning this into increased business;
- Meeting potential partners by growing, maintaining, and leveraging the CEO’s and business’ considerable network;
- Presenting new opportunities, learning resources, hot topics, products and services and enhancing existing relationships;
- Working with the CEO and other internal colleagues to meet member and partner needs;
- Attending industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and providing feedback and information on trends, and;
- Submitting fortnightly progress reports and ensuring data is accurate.
The successful applicant will be tertiary qualified and have a minimum of 3-5 years of sales and/ or marketing experience. A familiarity with Australia’s property, construction and infrastructure sectors, and sustainability industry would be a distinct advantage.
Ideally, you are:
- Intellectual and driven, with the ability to work autonomously;
- Able to quickly establish credibility and build relationships with senior decision makers in the construction industry;
- Experienced in identifying and executing sales opportunities;
- Focused on building medium- to long-term relationships, and;
- Passionate about sustainability and/ or the built environment.
Our client follows the same format as their highly successful UK counterpart, providing benefit to Government, industry, asset owners and SMEs. Reporting to a charismatic CEO with a strong reputation in the industry you will play a key role in the growth and impact of the organisation through the acquisition of key partners.
The role is part-time and flexible working arrangements are encouraged. You will thrive in an environment where you can focus on goals and targets rather than on hours or procedures.
For a confidential discussion contact Richard Evans on 03 9600 0115 or apply using the forms below. Please direct all general enquiries to email@example.com