At Talent Nation we are committed to using the power of business to do good, our primary objective being to match purpose driven people with purpose driven roles. Combining our passions and expertise, we specialise in the executive search and recruitment of professionals within the fields of Environment, Sustainability, Energy, Natural Resources, Safety, Renewables, Social Enterprise and Not for Profits. We are constantly engaging with all levels of leaders, and as a result helping to implement positive and effective social, environmental and economic outcomes for both the organisations themselves as well as the broader community.
We are currently seeking a highly capable Office Administrator to provide support to the broader team. As we are a small organisation, you will be flexible, adaptive and be prepared to take on a various tasks and projects.
In addition to this you will:
- Manage enquiries from clients and candidates.
- Provide administrative recruitment support.
- Contribute to, and proof, external communications.
- Manage the database including stakeholder’s details.
- Upload advertisements to job boards.
- Complete ad-hoc projects as per business requirements.
You will be a proactive team player who is highly organised, trustworthy, and efficient. Your values will align with the environmental and social spaces that we specialise in; and you will be a ‘people person’.
Additionally, you will have:
- Highly developed written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- A collaborative work ethic and enjoy being part of a small team.
- Strong organisational skills and high attention to detail.
- Advanced knowledge of the suite of Microsoft Office programs.
Working with Talent Nation means the opportunity to be involved with a founding Certified B Corporation within Australia. If you are looking for a profit-driven organisation that only cares about making money, then we are not right for you. We love the work that we do and the people we interact with; including our partners that we support through our probono work and financial contributions.
You spend a lot of time in your workplace, so it is our belief that you should enjoy where you work, the people you work with, and be proud of what you do. We have a great team and walk the talk in terms of work: life balance. If you would like to grow your career, and leverage your skills to create impact, then we would love to talk to you.
We believe that ‘Purpose’ is a critical component in job satisfaction. Therefore, to be considered for this role, we ask that you provide a Cover Letter detailing your interest in the role and the sectors that we operate in.