Network Development Manager- Gas
This company owns and operates a diverse portfolio of energy and water transportation assets across the east coast of Australia and supply millions of households and businesses with essential services every day.
They have nearly 200 years’ experience and expertise in the utilities sector and have a strong portfolio of high-quality transmission and distribution assets. Coupled with this rich history is a culture of innovation and they are ready to take advantage of disruptive energy solutions to continue their growth.
This company’s customers, and the communities within in which they operate, are central to their core values as is their commitment to deliver energy and water safely, reliably and affordably.
Their leadership team, and investors, are committed to building a world class business within the rapidly transforming Australian energy landscape.
As Network Development Manager – Gas you will be responsible for providing strategic leadership, planning and direction to the Network Development Team to secure and maximise opportunities for growth and to influence demand on this company’s networks.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Definition of sales targets, milestones and timelines by product, segment and channel.
- Growing existing channels, customer segmentation and products.
- Assisting in the development of marketing plans as required.
- Rolling out the sales strategy and plans.
- Effectively managing customer commercial risk registers.
- Overseeing and managing the performance of the Network Development Team.
- Manage the implementation of viable network development opportunities into operational procedures
- Customer leadership, meeting challenges and making judgements.
With a Business Management or Sales qualification, you will be have proven influencing skills and evidence of leading significant commercial negotiations.
Ideally you will possess:
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- Experience leading a Sales Team
- Understanding of relevant Industry Standards & technical requirements across the energy industry
- A thorough understanding of factors influencing the growth of the energy networks.
- Knowledge of factors driving development of gas networks
- Commercial acumen
- Understanding of market factors driving the Utilities industry
A great opportunity to take the lead in a dynamic environment with room to grow. A role suited to someone who is passionate about energy and driven towards maximising reach. This company has a rich history and a culture of innovation.
For a confidential discussion contact Kate Faulkner on 03 9600 0115 or send your resume to email@example.com quoting TN_NDM