The company is one of the few truly aligned fund managers in the world; developing from a noble idea to create an investor-owned fund manager where the profits and scale benefits would be shared with investors. They believe in the power of bold, long-term and sustainable investment commitments and strategies that aim to deliver results, which ultimately enhance people’s retirement outcomes.
Our client has one singular purpose – the prosperity of their investors.
They are transparent and trusted, with a track record across buoyant and challenging markets. They champion a business culture that unites their international teams with in-depth knowledge and experience across sectors and allows them to nurture opportunities to grow and create value.
The Marketing and Communications Analyst will develop & execute a strategic communications plan focused on the activities of our client’s responsible investment initiatives. This role will identify the content and tools to distinctively position the company among clients, media and the overall financial community.
Reporting to the Executive Director of Responsible Investment, the responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Development of a monthly newsletter – including the sourcing of materials and execution of design, layout and distribution complimenting Global Relationship Group client communications
- Development case studies and the framework for an annual “Responsible Investment” report for clients, media and wider stakeholder groups
- Assistance in the development of tender materials, responses to investor enquiries and third-party assessment frameworks
- Source ideas to produce state-of-the-art set of marketing and communication content that collectively provide a cutting-edge platform for an interactive and engaging customer experience. Writing will be used for different channels, across a variety of platforms including web, email, videos and print
- Ensure that the core messages, investment views and strategies maintain their integrity and consistency across markets, channels and media.
- Promote content so that it has as broad a reach as possible internally and externally, and establish dynamic links among functions, campaigns and tools to seek out synergies and economies of scope and scale, in order to maximize results and visibility.
With demonstrated experience reporting on investments or sustainability issues, you are a self-starter who will ideally possess:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism).
- Minimum 3 – 5 years relevant experience.
- The ability to generate new ideas, to research topics and to produce thought-provoking content for diffusion.
- Global vision, commercial mind-set, proven ability to translate analysis and ideas into effective sales tools.
- Understanding of investment management products, within the context of the current economic environment.
- A hands-on, team player willing to get involved in all aspects of the business.
This role is a 6-month part-time contract with a view to extending and presents as an opportunity for someone to further their career in a values driven global fund. You will have the opportunity to develop an ongoing intelligence framework for thought leadership contents, screening main competitors and best-in-class communication practices. You will also act as a global incubator to develop content and tools that leverage innovative techniques and can become a standard in the company.
For a confidential discussion contact Richard Evans or Kate Faulkner on 03 9600 0115 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting TN_MCA. Alternatively you can apply using the forms below.