Internal Communications Manager/Change Management
The company is one of the few truly aligned fund managers in the world; developing from a noble idea to create an investor-owned fund manager where the profits and scale benefits would be shared with investors. They believe in the power of bold, long-term and sustainable investment commitments and strategies that aim to deliver results, which ultimately enhance people’s retirement outcomes.
Our client has one singular purpose – the prosperity of their investors.
They are transparent and trusted, with a track record across buoyant and challenging markets. They champion a business culture that unites their international teams with in-depth knowledge and experience across sectors and allows them to nurture opportunities to grow and create value.
The Internal Corporate Communications Manager is an important and exciting opportunity to join a strong team and a growing business. Our client seeks an energetic, talented individual who is ready for a dynamic opportunity that offers a flexible work life balance. In this role, you will develop storytelling tactics, internal communications campaigns, and oversee planning, execution and delivery. This is a great opportunity to support the organisation’s cross-functional, global business objectives.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Communications, the responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Planning and execution of programs that enhance management effectiveness through clear, strategically aligned messaging.
- Reviewing, ongoing identification of news opportunities, and development of editorial content.
- Take on select writing assignments, from information gathering, conducting interviews, to content and visual concept development, review, editing, proofreading, and final publication.
- Oversee design and production of written and online materials for internal outreach.
- Collaborate with other Corporate Communications & Marketing teams—Design Studio, external media and investor communications team, and clients.
- Develop engaging and clear messages for employees that articulate complex business information and promote employee engagement.
- Identify opportunities to enhance content available for employees and serve as project manager through the development process.
With demonstrated experience working with internal cross-functional teams and helping internal stakeholders develop company-wide campaigns, you are a self-starter who will ideally possess:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism).
- Minimum 5 years relevant internal corporate communications experience.
- Global vision, commercial mindset with an understanding of investments/financial services a plus
- A hands-on, team player willing to get involved in all aspects of the business.
This role is a permanent part-time role (.6) presents as an opportunity for someone to further their career in a values-driven global fund. You will have the opportunity to develop an ongoing intelligence framework for thought leadership contents and best-in-class communication practices.
For a confidential discussion contact Richard Evans or Kate Faulkner on 03 9600 0115 or apply using the forms below.