With more than 600 stores and across Australia, New Zealand and China, our client is home to some of Australasia’s most well-known and respected brands. Their shared passion for enhancing their customers’ leisure time is what drives their culture of innovation and what inspires their team to achieve their true potential.
Our client is seeking an experienced Energy Specialist to work within the procurement team. You will work closely with business partners managing Energy and Waste, as well as other managed service categories, through best practice category management.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Providing subject matter expertise in energy and waste
• Management and oversight of the strategic alliance with their energy services provider
• Management of the relationship with the waste contractor against contract deliverables
• Identification of resource efficiency projects
• Developing business cases to gain funding approval for improvement initiatives
• Conducting commercial and contract negotiations
• Stakeholder engagement and management
With a collaborative approach to your work, you will have demonstrated experience in managing energy and waste within an organisation that has a footprint across Australasia, and into China.
Ideally you will possess:
• Demonstrated ability to engage with, and manage strategic partners
• An understanding of energy solutions including PPA’s, demand management and renewables
• Strong ability to manage competing priorities and multi-task
• High attention to detail and time management skills
• Proven ability to consult and develop productive working relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the business
As the energy and waste SME in this high-profile organisation you will enjoy Executive-level support to drive efficiency gains throughout the business. This organisation proudly owns some of Australia’s most recognised brands, as a result there is a great deal of pride within the organisation. This role offers a fantastic opportunity for you to leverage your expertise in a positive and progressive environment.
In addition to offering flexible working arrangements to promote work/life balance our client also provides a corporate perks program, offering great deals on accommodation, flights, gyms, insurances and much more.
For a confidential discussion contact Kate Faulkner on 03 9600 0115 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting TN ‘Energy Specialist’