Corporate Responsibility Manager
Our client has a vision to be the world’s most respected company within their industry. Their Corporate Responsibility Strategy has been developed to assist the company to meet this objective and is founded on five pillars: Community, Workplace, Governance, Responsible Entertainment and Environment.
Reporting to the Company Secretary, the Corporate Responsibility Manager will be primarily responsible for establishing and leading the Corporate Responsibility Function and implementing and managing the Corporate Responsibility Strategy, as approved by the Board.
Key responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and implement a framework to deliver and embed the Corporate Responsibility Strategy.
- Manage the ongoing review and development of the Corporate Responsibility Strategy to ensure its ongoing effectiveness and alignment to the broader company vision.
- Manage the integration of the existing corporate responsibility programs into a single framework to ensure consistency and alignment
- Coordinate a steering committee of senior leaders to oversee the efficient and coordinated implementation of the Corporate Responsibility Strategy.
- Develop and oversee a corporate responsibility benchmarking and reporting framework, including participation in external independent assessments and reporting metrics.
- Delivery of reporting requirements to deliver the Corporate Responsibility Strategy, including the annual sustainability report.
- Establish and oversee a framework for identifying, reviewing and approving initiatives under the corporate community investments (CCI) program to ensure appropriate governance and alignment with the Strategy.
- Work with the People & Culture team to develop, and lodge, a Reconciliation Action Plan.
With more than 5 years demonstrated experience in a similar position, you will bring the experience associated with leading a CR program in a listed company. You will have proven ability to develop strong relationships across a wide range of internal and external stakeholder groups and influence at all levels.
Ideally, you will possess:
- The capacity to generate and evaluate innovative ideas that create opportunities and improve business outcomes.
- The Ability to manage and prioritise multiple deliverables simultaneously.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong commercial and analytical skills
This role is for someone who enjoys operating in ‘issues rich’ industries or sectors where social licence to operate is a critical business consideration. This is a greenfield opportunity where you will have the mandate to align the CR strategy to the broader business strategy and have a genuine impact both internally and externally. If you are up for the challenge then you will be rewarded both by the support of the Executive in driving the change as well as financially. They are ideally looking for someone who is seeking a flexible work environment and will provide the tools and support to enable this person to flourish.
For a confidential discussion contact Richard Evans on 03 9600 0115 or apply using the forms below. Please direct any general enquiries to email@example.com.