Corporate Responsibility Analyst Contractor
Western Sydney, NSW
About Talent Nation
Talent Nation has a core focus on Environment, Sustainability, Energy, and the Not for Profit sectors. As a Certified B Corporation, we are purpose driven and create benefit for all stakeholders, not just shareholders. We aim to operate as a focal point in our areas of specialisation, creating communities of talent that our clients and candidates can interact with.
Our client has an immediate requirement for a Corporate Responsibility Analyst Contractor for a minimum of 3 months. Working within the buying department of this leading international retailer, this role liaises with both internal and external stakeholders and has a specific focus on responsible packaging, fish and seafood.
The successful candidate will be a passionate expert in the supply chain topic of packaging, including multiple materials such as wood, paper, pulp and plastics, while also having strong experience in other resources, such as Fish and Seafood. With the ability to provide consultative expertise, the chosen candidate will bring strong research and analytical skills, as well as proven experience in stakeholder engagement; confidently communicating technical information to all levels.
Key skills will include:
- Experience in working on packaging and/or fish and seafood supply chain topics
- Experience in supply chain traceability
- Experience with relevant certifications within the industry
- Strong reporting and analysis skills with advanced Excel skills
- Ability to apply sustainability principles and concepts in a business environment
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to communicate technical information to both internal and external stakeholders
An immediate start is available for this 3 – 6 month contract role a leading international FMCG company. This role presents an opportunity to work alongside friendly and supportive colleagues, whilst gaining satisfaction through problem solving real business challenges.
For more information contact Nathan Kelly on 03 9600 0115 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference “CSA Contractor”.