Asset Manager – Real Estate
The Impact Investment Group (IIG) is a private investment and advisory funds management firm committed to generating commercial financial returns for its clients as well as creating a positive social and environmental return from all investments. IIG’s objective is to leverage the power of business and investment to change the world.
IIG sources and develops investments that generate social and environmental value throughout the investment’s life, as well as delivering excellent financial returns for their investors.
The Asset Manager will be a key role within the Real Estate business of IIG. The Asset Manager will principally oversee the operational performance of the Real Estate property portfolio with the following, though not limited to, expectations:
- Assisting the Real Estate business
- Preparing and assisting with executive reports and investor correspondence, including annual Fund Reports
- Undertaking research and completing appropriate reports on matters such as impact statistics, environmental data and outcomes, public transport and infrastructure
- Overseeing the property, operational and leasing management of Real Estate portfolio, which are externally managed
- Preparing and managing the Asset Management Plans for each asset, including any capital expenditure
- Managing the property performance, including property budgets and submitting monthly portfolio reports
- Effectively communicating and extending enlightened hospitality to all stakeholders such as tenants, managing agents and contractors. Relationship development and management is highly regarded
- Effectively leading and overseeing projects and tasks. Taking responsibility and delivering outcomes is a core requirement.
- Implementing processes and procedures to improve the performance and outcomes of the assets and Real Estate business.
You are a natural leader with strong instincts for critical thinking and problem-solving. You are driven by enlightened hospitality and don’t compromise on effective communication. Your purpose is to create and support new businesses and investment that blend financial returns with deep social and environmental impact. Your success in this role means that investors do well, the community does well, and the environment is nourished. A true win-win scenario.
With 5+ years demonstrated experience working in the Real Estate sector, you will have:
- A property related Bachelor’s degree or a relevant technical or business qualification
- Direct experience in corporate real estate such as commercial management
- Some experience in property developments and projects will be highly regarded
- A passion for sustainable and environmental developments
- Experience in managing budgets and making projections
- Ability to be flexible and a self-starter; able to multi-task while also being highly detail-oriented
- A positive attitude in taking on new challenges that take you out of your comfort zone
For a confidential discussion contact Kate Faulkner on 03 9600 0115 or fill out the forms below to apply. For any general enquiries, email email@example.com quoting ‘Asset Manager’.